The following letter has been sent to the following dignitaries:
1.The Honourable Governor,Government of West Bengal
2. The Honourable Chief Minister, Government of West Bengal
3. Prof. Saugata Roy,Honourable Member of Parliament,Dumdum Parliamentary Constituency
4. Ms. Mahua Moitra,Honourable Member of Parliament,Krishnanagar Parliamentary Constituency
5. THE HONOURABLE DISTRICT MAGISTRATE,NORTH 24 PARGANAS
6. THE SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE,NORTH 24 PARGANAS
7. THE JOINT COMMISSIONER,BARRACKPORE CHARGE
8. THE CHAIRPERSON, Baranagar Municipality
Sub.:- Complaint against apprehended illegal construction situated at 23, Joy Narayan Banerjee Lane, Baranagar, Kolkata – 700036.
This is to bring in your kind attention regarding the apprehended ‘illegal construction’ to be erected at 23, Joy Narayan Banerjee Lane, Baranagar, Kolkata-700036. This is to inform you that the said building isintimately attachedto another partitioned residence at 23/1, Joy Narayan Banerjee Lane, Baranagar, Kolkata- 700036.
Please note that the undersigned…
View original post 358 more words